domenica 24 maggio 2009

Saturday, May 23rd 2009 Blog #20


Saturday, May 23rd 2009
Blog #20

Returned from my trip to Piacenza to see my future university: L’universitá Cattolica del Sacro Cuore. Some of the students on this trip with me will also be attending there with me in September 2010 for our International Business program. I would like to study there for 2 years so that I can receive a double degree and masters, but it will be a lot of work. When we arrived in Piacenza, we were greeted by my Italian friend Gaia and the director of our program at the Cattolica. They showed us all around campus and answered many questions we had about the program. Then Gaia took us around the city and all the historical sites. I took lots of pictures! It was a beautiful day out, but a bit too hot for me since there was no breeze from the ocean. Gaia told me that compared to Northeastern, la Cattolica is relatively small, and sometimes there’s not as much to do. I think my high school was bigger in campus size. Even if this may be the case, I still think that the university will be an interesting place to study to obtain the goals I have for myself in the future.
Since I stayed with Gaia over night, I was able to meet her friend Peppe, her parents and brother. They were so nice for opening their house to me and giving me a place to sleep. I’m glad I made this trip, even if it was long and expensive, because at least now I know exactly what to expect, and I can make some decisions.

(Photo: Me in front of the school’s sign)

1 commento:

  1. thats great jack! definitely helps seeing the school beforehand...

    RispondiElimina