mercoledì 20 maggio 2009

Wednesday, May 20th 2009 @ 11:30pm Blog #19


Wednesday, May 20th 2009 @ 11:30pm
Blog #19

I just paid 5 euros to get my ass kicked by some Italian boys in soccer. We rented a field outside of the city and had a Italy vs. America match….which is just as unfair as saying ‘we’ll play you at democracy.’ I envy their fancy footwork. Oh well, we tried our best and it was quite a work out! I had so much fun as goalie and then forward, even if I couldn’t keep up with the Italian boys. But I think they admired the effort. I’m not sure if my father would of have been proud or disgraced. I kept having flashbacks of him yelling from the sidelines when I use to play. Oh god!
I went ahead and bought my ticket for Piacenza for 2 days. So I will be leaving tomorrow night, and returning late on Saturday. I’m staying with my lovely Italian friend Gaia who I met at Northeastern. I hope that I get to see the entire university and get a better feel for where I will be spending 2 years of my life. And of course, have some Northern Italian fun while I’m visiting!

(Photo: Team U.S.A. in action)

2 commenti:

  1. that sounds like fun! hope you have a nice time in Piacenza for the weekend! Love you!

    RispondiElimina