domenica 10 maggio 2009

Sunday, May 10th 2009 @ 4:30pm Blog #9


Sunday, May 10th 2009 @ 4:30pm
Blog #9

This is the life. As I lay on the beach of the Amalfi coast, it seems like there is not a worry in the world for these Italians. This beach is called Vietri (about 10 minutes from Salerno), and is like the Jones Beach of this area. I’m looking up at the town right now. Each house looks like a step to a very large staircase that jet out from the cliff. We’ve been laying out in the sun since the morning; tanning, swimming, listening to music. The picture is of me in my natural state; “Tan, Tipsy, and Tranquilla”.
As the sun begins to go down over the mountains, and the tide subsides, I wonder where my future will take me. I try not to think about co-op and Boston, but the thoughts are slowly creeping into my mind when it’s quiet. At the same time, maybe this experience will help me better discover what I truly desire.

1 commento:

  1. dont think about boston/coop...you enjoy the "three t's" over there...this is a once in a lifetime opp...enjoy!

    RispondiElimina