mercoledì 13 maggio 2009

Wednesday, May 13th 2009 @ very late Blog #12


Wednesday, May 13th 2009 @ very late
Blog #12

Not much to write about as it was a very uneventful day. I’m upset because I wanted to talk to my family and Christian tonight, but the internet connection was shitty so the call kept dropping on skype. We really take the internet for granted at home. Feeling a tad bit homesick today…..but I blame the internet and the drama between people here. I’m also starting to truly miss Rob today; it’s hard to see all the girls meeting all these guys and doing romantic things. It’s not that I want to do the same; I just wish the guy I love was here to experience this with me. But I guess it will be beneficial to grow on my own as well.
I’m trying to decide whether I want to take the train to Piacenza to see the university I will be attending next September. I feel that it’s important to get a preview of where I will be spending 2 years of my life, but at the same time it would mean missing a weekend here in Salerno, and a costly ticket of about 150 euros.
I can’t believe I’m already 2 weeks into classes. The time is flying by. I’m looking forward to going to Sicily after with my family and spending time with my cousins there. I can’t imagine how hot it will be given the temperature here. My sun poisoning hasn’t gotten any better, and I’m worried because we’re going to the Amalfi coast again this weekend. I’m praying that it will heal soon.

Sending all my love to those at home!

(Photo: Vietri)

2 commenti:

  1. awww...we were bummed we lost the call too - he was talking and talking and then i got the phone and no one was there...we will be there again tonite - if you want to try again...we love you very much...you will be home before you know it. if you can swing heading to Piacenza - i say do it...it will help avoid more sun poisoning too! WE LOVE YOU!!!

    RispondiElimina